Session JEP poster P3 Mardi 10 Juin - 14h00 16h00
Combinaison de systèmes par décodage guidé
- Benjamin Lecouteux ( LIA, Avignon)
- Georges Linarès ( LIA, Avignon)
- Yannick Estève ( LIUM, Le Mans)
- Guillaume Gravier ( IRISA, Rennes)
- Résumé : In this paper, we propose an integrated approach for system combination named Driven Decoding Algorithm (DDA). It consists in guiding the search algorithm of a primary ASR system by the outputs of an auxiliary system. We first evaluate this method in simple configuration in which the primary search is driven by the one-best hypothesis of a single auxiliary system. Then, we generalize DDA to confusion-network driven decoding and we propose a general combination schemes for multiple system combination. The proposed extended DDA is evaluated using 3 ASR systems from different labs. Results show that generalized-DDA outperforms significantly ROVER method: we obtain a 15.7% relative word error rate improvement with respect to the best single system, as opposed to 8.5% with the ROVER combination.