E.A. 4004 Université Paris 8
Session JEP orale O2 Pathologies Mardi 10 Juin - 16h30 18h30
Les troubles de la parole dans la maladie d'Alzheimer
- Melissa Défradas ( UMR 5267-CNRS Montpellier 3)
- Sophie Martin ( UMR 5267-CNRS Montpellier 3)
- Liliana Rico-Duarte ( E.A. 4004 Université Paris 8)
- Denis Brouillet ( UMR 5267-CNRS Montpellier 3)
- Résumé : Alzheimer disease (AD) induces researchers to consider with attentiveness the links existing between language, memory and patients' personal experiences. In this paper, these links are comprehended through the analysis of language disorders that are specific to AD, and through their interpretation into the light of some particular models of cognition that are essential to the comprehension of the linguistic dimension of AD. Finally, we present our own ongoing research project which aims at finding some reliable early cues for AD diagnosis and which originality is to investigate the correlation between some linguistic indicators such as idea density and the efficiency of patients' cognitive system.